top of page

What is Ozone?

Ozone is chemical free
Chemical Free
Ozone is efficient
FDA/USDA Approved

OZONE  is a simple but powerful molecule naturally used by the earth to clean                        the atmosphere.

OZONE  is chemical-free, non-combustible and converts back into oxygen                                shortly after use.

OZONE  is food safe, FDA and USDA approved and certified as organic.

OZONE  can be used to destroy germs, viruses and odors.



OZONE is very powerful. When contaminants such as odors, germs or viruses make contact with ozone they are destroyed completely by oxidation.

Ozone Shock Treatment is a safe and effective way to deal with unpleasant odors in the home, such as:

  • Cigarette smoke

  • Fire/Smoke damage

  • Pet odors and urine smells

  • Skunk Odor/Smell

  • Cooking odors

  • Mold odors

  • Dead animal smell

It can also eliminate most bacteria and viruses on contact making it a perfect solution to “sick building” syndrome

Automotive Odor Removal

Automotive Odor Removal Service, CA

Business Odor Removal

Business Odor Removal Service, CA

Residential Home Odor Removal

Residential Home Odor Removal Service, CA

Important Note About Ozone Shock Treatment

The source of any odor must be removed before ozone treatment.

If the smell source is not removed (e.g. garbage, mold, dead rodents, etc.),no amount of ozone can eliminate these odors completely.

The treatment areas must also be cleaned for ozone shock treatment to work properly.

We offer an affordable alternative to more expensive methods of odor removal and cleaning.

Fast, efficient, inexpensive and ultimate quality service is what we do.

We can’t wait to provide you!

bottom of page